Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Land of the Free

I had a blast hanging out with my good friends Zach and Morgan Miller while doing this Independence Day inspired shoot.

Last month marked my last month serving in the military.  I've spent 6 great years in the Army.  It definitely has come with it's fair share of frustrations and seemingly impossible tasks, but I will forever be grateful for the experiences I've had, the people I've met along the way, and the opportunity to be apart of something bigger than myself.

That being said...the 4th of July and the flag hold a special place in my heart.  I've had good friends that have literally given their lives for what the flag represents, and although it's easy to find things to disagree with in our government these days, I still feel amazingly blessed to live in this great country and raise my family here.

So enjoy your BBQs and fireworks, but don't forget to take a moment with your loved ones to remember what this holiday really represents.

God Bless America!




No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs