Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Here's What You Missed

Aaaaaalright....I know I haven't been very consistent about the blog posts lately.  not consistent = not at all...in case that part confused you.  In my defense, it's been a whirlwind of a month!  So, I decided that the best way to catch you up to speed is by taking you through a blog-esque slide show.  So plop your butt down on the squishiest chair and get comfortable...or if you're a mom of little ones, like me, chances are you're sitting on the toilet, with the door closed, getting your five minutes of free internet time on your phone in peace...if your'e lucky!

......so, anyways....

*ahem* ...begin scrolling please.



My dad just moved to Arkansas!  Him and his girlfriend, Tamara, stopped by for a visit during their long drive across the country.



I shot Eric and Renata's wedding reception.  The location was so dreamy!  You can see more photos of the event here.



Our little Cece-Lala turned ONE!  As you can tell, she's not excited about parties in her honor at all.


....daddy managed to traumatize her during the whole cake experience and now she hates cake....no joke.  The next time she was presented cake, she cried again.



I shot pictures for Morgan and Melissa's 5 year anniversary.  You can see the whole shoot here.


We drove to Oregon to visit friends and family, and we threw another party for Cecily while we were at it! ....oh yeah, and I dyed my hair!


After all that partying...we were tired!


Instead of taking the next day off...we hauled our butts over to this cute sunflower farm and took Cecily's 1 year old pics!  (Check in later for more pictures!)  This picture is proof that she is my most difficult client....oh, how she mocks me.


And there you have it, folks!  You've now had a taste of our last few weeks!  We're finally home and now I'm hoping for a few days of peaceful recovery.


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs