Sunday, September 7, 2014

Change is Good


Some of you may have already put two and two together.  But, just to officially let everyone know...as my photography has been growing, I've decided to make a blog solely for my photography.  Don't worry!  I'm still keeping this one and will be posting pictures and stories regularly that stick closer to what's going on with my family and personal life.

So, if you like what I have to say...stick around.  If you like my photography, you can check it out at chelseaparkphotography.blogspot.com.  And of course, you are more than welcome to visit both!

To stay true to what I just told you...and to show that having a photographer as a mom comes with it's fair amount of torture, I felt obligated to show you how Cecily REALLY felt about her 1 year pictures.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs